Thank you Brittany @Perfectly Tolerable for nominating me!!! These are always fun to do! And I absolutely loved your questions 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
BRITTANY’S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
1) Show me a picture of your bookshelf!
I don’t have a bookshelf 😥 My books are scattered all over my home haha. But most of my books are in this container.
2) Name two books that you would/do recommend to everyone?
Sophie’s World by Jostein Gaarder. It’s so good and I recommend it all the time! If you’re even mildly interested in philosophy, then this is the book for you!
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. It’s already a modern-day classic imho. Very pertinent read! Everyone needs to read this book.
3) Are there any songs that you associate with a particular story or characters?
Asleep performed by The Smiths always reminds me of Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower ❤ I can’t listen to it without immediately thinking of him.
And of course,
La Bamba performed by Los Lobos reminds of Ari from Aristotle from Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I grew up listening to this song! It’s nostalgic but now whenever I listen to it I think of Ari since he mentioned quite a bit in the book.
4) Where is your favorite place to read?
The stairs in my house lol. The only place I won’t fall asleep while reading.
5) Do your friends/family know that you have a blog?
Only my bff haha (Hi babe!)
6) How do you decide which book to read next?
So… this is my book box. It’s full of books that I really want to read soon. It’s conveniently located under my bed lol. Whenever I’m looking for a new read I look at my book box first and see if any of the books is calling to me. It’s simply based on feeling.
7) Do you have a favorite word? If so, what is it?
Eureka! No clue why but it puts a smile on my face.
8) Is there one particular blog post that you’re really proud of?
Um… I’m equally proud of all of them 🙂
9) Do you have any tattoos? If so, what?
Nope! But I want to get this (well, only the finch):
10) What book gave you the worst book hangover?
Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut!!! I went into a serious book slump. I put down every book I tried to read. It was MONTHS before I managed to read another book.
11) What are three things you always carry with yourself?
Besides my phone and wallet 😉 I always have a book and/or my kindle on me, a snack (because I go from not hungry to ravenous in .05 seconds), and my water bottle.
Well, that’s it. Once again, thank you Brittany! ❤
*I’ve been a little busier this week than usual so I’m not going to tag anyone today*
HAPPY BLOGGING EVERYONE! 😀