Way back when, Booklook tagged me to do this tag. Thank you and sorry it took so long to get to haha.
Now, let’s do this!
1. How many books is too many books in a series?
I think anything more than 4 (If it’s YA or an adult series). Children’s books are different though. The more there are the better 😉
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
Ugh. Don’t get me started! I’m mad at Cassandra Clare for making me wait a year to find out what happens in her new novel after she left us with a killer cliffhanger. In conclusion, I hate them if and only if I have to wait forever to find out what happens!
3. Hardback or Paperback?
Paperback. Hardbacks are eye candy but not really convenient to actually read.
4. Favorite book?
My go-to answer is always The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. But I actually have a lot of favorites. A lot. Basically, if I own a physical copy of a book, then it’s a favorite.
5. Least favorite book?
Too Far by Rich Shapero.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Yes haha. I’m a sucker for cheesy tropes.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
Diarios de Motocicleta by Ernesto “Che” Guevara. It’s not that I couldn’t finish it haha but… it’s in spanish! Took me 3 weeks to get 36% through it. Then my library loan expired and I didn’t renew it. I haven’t given up on it yet though! It’s a work in progress 😉
8. A book that you’re currently reading?
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
Summer Sisters by Judy Blume to my person & The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas to Sophski. (Holding my review of the latter for a special post…)
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication Date)
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication Date)
Darius the Great Is Not Okay by Adib Khorram. Expected publication date: August 28. It’s a wonderful book!! RTC closer to pub. date!
12. Favourite Author?
I always say Dostoyevsky haha. But again, I have so many. Jane Austen, Judy Blume, Marie Lu…
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. I know, I know. But we didn’t click.
16. A book you can always reread?
Basically all of my favorites. This year I’ve reread 5 books!
17. Can you read whilst hearing music?
Nope. Too distracting. But I can read with the TV on!
18. One POV or multiple POV’s?
One POV. Sometimes I get confused if there are multiple viewpoints from similar sounding characters.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
20. One book you read because of the cover?
And anyone and everyone that wants to participate!
No pressure on anyone to do the tag!
HAPPY BLOGGING EVERYONE! 😀