THANK YOU SOPHSKI for nominating me for this award forever go! I know I lagged it haha but I am very appreciative of all the love you send my way! Sophia has an incredible blog where she not only reviews books, but uses her platform to spread awareness on current social issues. If you haven’t already, you need to visit her blog @Sophia Ismaa Writes ASAP! You won’t be disappointed!!
Now, onto the award 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Leave a link to their blog
- Tell us 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers/bloggers you’ve discovered recently or follow regularly
7 THINGS ABOUT ME:
1) I hate summer. The heat, the humidity, the scorching sun, the damn mosquitoes that continually suck my life’s blood out of me no matter what I do!!!! Ugh. It’s awful. I do not leave my air-conditioned home unless I have to (a girl’s gotta work). And even then only if it also has AC (thank goodness it does!).
2) My siblings and I were born in different decades. My sister is an 80’s child. I am a 90’s baby. My brother is a 2000’s brat (and I say that in a loving way) lol.
3) A water bottle is my comfort object. It goes everywhere with me. And it’s not only a summer thing. I always, always have a water bottle. My mom: “You swear you live in the desert”. Me: “Hey, my elementary school teacher said California is a desert!” 😛
4) A Dr. Seuss book taught me how to read. The ABC book to be precise. We had the cassette that went along with it.
My mom used to sit me down, play the tape and have me follow along with the book. I was 2-3 years old.
5) I am a very picky eater. To the point where my family and friends won’t tell me what’s in the food they make. #firstworldproblems. If it’s healthy and/or good for you I probably won’t like it. Fruit is the only exception haha
6) I am an unofficial Godmother! Months and months ago my friend, my pancha, my person ❤ Joanne, asked me to be Godmomma to her youngest.
Ya’ll don’t know how much this means to me! Her kids are my babies. And her youngest calls me her best friend (she’s 2 lol). Oh and it’s unofficial because my babies haven’t been baptized yet but will be soon! Which means at some point this year I have to start going to church…
7) When I was about 5 or 6 years old I broke my elbow. The story I told my mom: my neighbor (older than me by at least 2 years) and I were racing down the sidewalk. Somehow or other I tripped over a sprinkler and landed wrong. The truth: my neighbor and I were racing down the sidewalk. She tripped me when she realized I was catching up to her and I landed wrong. I didn’t want to scrape my palms so instead I landed on my elbows smh. I spent the summer with my whole right arm in a cast.
As always, no pressure on anyone to participate!
& a final THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to Sophski for nominating me! ❤
Now I’m off to watch the World Cup!
HAPPY BLOGGING EVERYONE!!! 😀