It always makes my day when I’m tagged in anything, especially an award. So, thank you thank you thank you!! And don’t forget to check out Sahi’s blog!!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo in your post/or on your blog
Sahi’s Questions For Me:
1. What book do you think made you into an avid reader?
This is a very good question haha. I don’t think it was one particular book but a whole bunch of ’em. But growing up I reread this book alot.
It was one of the very few books in my home and I made do with what I had (No one in my family is really into reading).
2. If you got the chance to interview your favorite author, who would it be and what would you ask them?
Ha! I know the answer to this one. I would be too awe-struck and shy to say anything.
3. What’s the book that is on top of your summer TBR?
Well, it was Ari and Dante. Um, right now I want to re-read Gidget by Frederick Kohner and maybe start Red Rising and Summer Sisters?
4. What do you like the most about being a blogger?
The blogging community. I know pretty much everyone gives this answer. But it really is such an amazing community. I love being a part of it ❤
5. Have you ever bought a book purely based on it’s cover and which one was it?
Haha yes! Um… There are a few but I’ll go with Arcadia by Lauren Groff
6. Are there any classics/books that you think everybody should read and why?
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. Sadly the themes are still relevant today…
7. Have you read a hyped book that disappointed you a lot?
Anna and the French Kiss! I’ll have a review of that whole series up soon… Let’s just say I am most definitely not a fan.
8. Which book characters do you want to be best friends with?
So many! There is the obvious trio of Harry, Ron and Hermione haha. Um, Ari and Dante. Cinder and her crew…
9. What’s your favorite genre and why do you like it?
YA and Classics, I guess. YA appeals to my love of drama and happily ever afters. Classics because I love history and the stories have withstood the test of time. Amazing!
10. Do you like going to the bookstore or buying books online?
Bookstore! Definitely. I very, very rarely buy books online. And even then, only e-books. If I want to buy a book I go to the store. I’m old school that way haha 😉
11. What book would you like to recommend to me?
My Questions For You:
1. Would you rather travel back in time and alter history or go to the future and find out how and when you die?
2. Think of your favorite word. Recommend a book whose title corresponds with a letter in your favorite word. (For example, if your favorite word is CAN, you would recommend 3 books. One book title that begins with C, another title that begins with A, and a title that begins with N).
3. Who would win in an arm wrestling game, you or your best friend?
4. When was the last time you binge watched a show and what was it?
5. What place would you never ever want to visit?
6. Have you met any celebrities before, and if so, who?
7. Do you hear yanny or laurel? (If you have no clue what I’m talking about, click here, listen to the audio recording, and then come back and write your answer 🙂 )
8. Is there anything you miss about your childhood?
9. What is your favorite music genre?
10. What would be the title of your autobiography?
11. What is the first/oldest memory you remember?
Once again, THANK YOU Sahi ❤
And no pressure on anyone to participate!
Happy blogging everyone! 😀